Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Sickness



Apologize for the late update , due to my sickness , everything had been delays .


I have a busy weekend last week for working in the PC Fair as a part time worker , is quite rush cause the agent called me only 1 day before ! Some of you might spot me right ? So don't be surprised , is me ! Working with them is such a happy moment although is exhausting . Meet some new friends too !





But ! After 2 days of keep on standing whole day long with heels , the consequence is muscle pain ! Like I can't even stand at the next day ! OMG ~ Feel like crying and my classmate said I walk like a crab ! LOL .


And the following day is Mango's birthday , actually I plan to celebrate with her at some western food restaurant , too bad I get high fever before that and cancel everything . Fever + Caugh + Sore throat is suffering me and can't even get out of the bed . The very first time I skipped the class . Now fever is gone , but caugh and sore throat still stick with me . Ughhh .



My very sick face and the birthday girl . And , the training week will start on this coming Monday ! Kinda nervous now . Wish me luck please !


Is time to have my lunch I guess . Start feeling hungry ! LOL .
Updated soon .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)