Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tired



Is been a long time since I didn't update my blog . For your information , I had finished the S.O.T training at my College . Able to work there is my pleasure . Although very short , but I really happy . Wish I could work there after , yet wish always is a wish . Not going to happen .

Honestly , I don't know what make me so tired working there for only one week . Wake at 6am everyday is killing me although I finish work at 5pm . Sleep is never enough for me . I need lots of sleep now .

Plan to go Gurney later , for purchase some new make up stuff . Sponsor anyone ? I LOVE ICE-CREAM seriously . Although it makes me FAT .



Update more while come back . Off to gurney now .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)