Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Digi Easy Prepaid


For your information , I keep on complaint that Maxis bill is too expensive for me , around RM200 per month and I don't even call much ! Mostly I spend on text with DIGI's users like my babe Isabelle and few others .


For save cost , I decide to bought myself a DIGI number the day after I saw this new Digi Easy Prepaid ! Is kinda cheap and affordable for me , and now me and my friends save much !! Since there is lot's of people asking me bout the DIGI prepaid I bought , I just do a free advertising .


Actually the most save cost for me is I can have FREE calls and sms all day long to 3 Buddyz and internet fees cost RM3 max per day and I can online all day long through Iphone ! Keep on tweeting !


You can get it from any DIGI center nearby . Or you can change your old plan through DIGI service call center , it only cost RM3 so that you can continue to same number but cheaper plan ! For more information , please check it from WWW.DIGI.COM.MY


i love my digi number . is so nice.

.

1 comment:

  1. ┌∩┐(╯▽╰)┌∩┐
    DiGi easy prepaid is no have super long life and talktime transfer service.
    ┌∩┐(╯▽╰)┌∩┐

    ReplyDelete

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)