Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

webcam alive



Good Evening readers ,


As you can see , webcam is alive ! like finally . Days without webcam is such a nightmare ! I don't wanna have these days anymore . Firstly need to give a BIG thanks to my babe Belle , she give me the suggestion of ' Call DELL and ask them ' so I just do it ~


And the promoter there give me the instruction , yet I still can't make it ! End up i just ask somebody help AGAIN . I admit that I really blur in IT things . Only know how to use the basic function is enough for me and every single time my laptop gone into some problem I'll start jumping shouting here and there for asking help . LOL




Guess what , babyboy bought me this . This is a pimple / blackheads / itching etc cream . My legs is full of scratch idk when I scratch it actually . Is around 50cents size and available in Guardian Farmacy for only RM4.90 each . The weather makes me popping some small pimples and everyone getting SICK ! Poor babyboy also get a fever after he goes home . Kinda worried bout him cause there are no one beside him to take care of him . Blame on me .
( I think it's really works after apply on the small pimples , is getting better now )


Wish babyboy get well soon ! I don't like his weak voice when on the phone .


P/S: 2 more weeks to go for my tranning week . Formal dress needed ! Where can i get nice and cheap formal dress peoples ? Please leave comment to let me know if you have any ideas .


Thank you . Nights ~

1 comment:

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)