Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Twenty Four Seven

Greetings ! Do you guys notice that i changed my blog design ?

I am so outdated , didn't realised that Blogger have changed so much cause I use the classis style in the pass . I even phone Mina for asking her bout some details . LOL . Spend whole Saturday evening for doing this while suppose to taking my nap as Hubby demand , end up get scolded .


The great news is finally the lappy is done from fixing the old problems as idk what the problem is at all . And I changed from Window Vista to Window 7 now . Feels great ! Big thanks to Chia Wei again , the Senior at College which actually smaller than me . I think I must count as trouble person to him from now onwards . Anyway , THANK YOU ! ( Install back my webcam for me please )


Finally the exam is over at Saturday and the Hubby come back again on Friday . I was struggling on out with him or stay home study whole night. End up , I do the revision at the evening and dinner with the Hubby . This is the best way for both side I can do .


Back to the exam , I am pretty sure I'll fail the MPW paper ! Idk how to answer the question caused i don't even know what is the question questioning about . FML . Again , I HATE MALAY . And I study so much for the Malaysian Studies paper , hope I'll pass this paper .





Actually we plan to have La Mei Zi steamboat as dinner last night , end up i have it with the family . So Hubby pick me up starighly after my dinner and head to his house . Enjoy my night with Hubby at his house watching the drama i FORCE him to watch with me , he stop me from watching when I cried like hell because of the story , so touch . Girls should have watch this movie , named '独家试爱' by Alex Fong and Stephy . Alex Fong is so cute !! Yet Hubby dosen't like him at all .


And now , is Sunday ! Hubby is still working and I spend my time on cooking pudding and soup . Since he always complain that I never cooked him something , I cooked today .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)