Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

BB or IPHONE

2 subject down and 2 more to go on Thursday , and now my shopping mood are ON again . LOL . Lets talk bout the Business paper today , i lost 12 marks at the part of Stock control ! Ishhh .. Didn study that part at all !! FML .. And the English paper was like GOSH !! Time pass like only a blink of my eyes , half an hour are gone ! As usual , not enough time for answering all essay . =(

Finally get done of the Nuffnang things into the blog but i don't know why they didn show anything only the Logo ? On the phone with the Boyf and i just can't stop complaining the MAXIS ! The signal at my house here is really bad and just so annoying when we are talking bout some important things ! Digi Digi i wan change to digi can ? Wondering what if i just ignore the plan that i have sign and switch to Digi , what will happend ? Hmmp..

Another topic that i keep on talking recently was .. BB or IPHONE ? For your information , i am using Iphone now yet itch me keep on think wanna buy another BB only for fun .. I know some of you guys would wanna slap me .. LOL .. So how ? Should i buy another BB ? Hmmpppppp..

Suggestion needed.. Waiting for my dear Michelle come back and show me her BB Bold .. xD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)