Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

finally

Yeah ! Finally finish my FINALS ~ I didn't did well in the exam , i know i'll gonna lost 12 marks in the Meetings paper . And the IT paper was like , RUSH is the only word that i can said !! Actually i am not a hard study student , i always be the last minute in the pass ( means before i step into college ) . For now , i start the revision 2 weeks before the exam , and not phone call to the BoyF . BoyF always is the one who most important to me but for exam , STUDY first . Big change huh ? I never though i can be so hardworking too actually .

Actually i was spending my time for watching 母仪天下 before the exam , that's one of the reason i didn't did my exam well i guess ? Hmmp . Blame at my brother cause he was the one who open the DVD at first ! FML !! The drama was quite nice , mummy bought it 1 year ago for daddy to spend his time when he just finish his operation and rest needed . Mummy scare he was to bored so that's why the DVD was bough . End up daddy just keep it at there , and now we are the one who watch . Never though this kind of drama will attracted me before . LOL



Hennessy Artistry @ QE-ll on Thursday night , not much pic took at that night , is LATE . What can i say ? The party was fun , the DJ was hot , and the weather is HOT too . Too bad the electric makes the party failure . End up is still quite okay . The pic will post when i head back to Penang .

Yes , imma at KL now !! Gonna spend 1 week plus here for shopping around and checking the BoyF. LOL . The first day we just shop around at 1 Utama and finally visit the store named +Wondermilk !! HAHA . Again will post up the picture when i back to Penang cause .. The cable is not with me . =(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)