Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Fretful Mood




I love the make-up of the day , falling in love with the brow make up after the photoshooting . Doll up for Brother's birthday dinner @ Chunghua Restaurant just now . The Boyf and JaeShaun though i didn't wear any cloth in the pic , LOL . I am not that OPEN MINDED yet . I do wear a dress but it get covered by my hair . =) The food was normal and the service was bad ! That's why i don't like there very much yet it was bro's choice , as long as he happy la .


Kinda fretful this few days , can't remember when was my last big laugh . Even the Boyf have no idea how to make me laugh anymore , finals are around the corner maybe ? No matter what kind of joke he try to tell , it just dosen't work . End up he just ask me sleep early , feel so Sorry to the Boyf . I know all's my fault .


Is the last day for me to do all the revision tomorrow , must hardworking on it ! Pray hard again . I think i should end my post here , not much to update due to my fretfulness..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)