Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mama's Day Celebration

So Sorry for not really good update . I'm bad , I'm too lazy . But believe me , i do read other people's blogs offend , read bout my friends updates 

The second Sunday in May is Mother's Day . Here I wish all the Mothers Happy Mother's Day Since childhood , my family had the habit of celebrating Mother's Day . Whether it isMother's Day , Father's Day , or who's birthday , we all have the habit to celebrate together And this habit makes me feel warm .

The Mother's Day this year we have chosen to celebrate in the Mediterranean restaurant named AGUA which located at Strait Quay Penang . Is our first visit , the waiter service good , food was delicious , the environment is also very beautiful , very romantic . So guys do bring your girlfriend there have a try . 



So I'll just let the pictures talk . =)





Are you hungry ? Ready for the food !! =)








Last but not lease , I LOVE YOU MAMA OOI .








.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)