Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Register ♥ 11/11/11

11/11/11, such a special day that happend only once in a life time.  In such a special day, I spend it with the one I love, my family and the boyfriend. :) In this day,  we wake up pretty early for make up and set up everything.  Why?  Because is the big day of my Sister!!  Sissy is getting married soon,  and 11/11/11 is the official register day. :)

Sissy decide to make the register at Che Hoon Khor Up lifting Socity with another 110 couple.  And the actual wedding date will be February of year 2012. :)  Can't wait for that!  





So in love with the Wedding Ring.  HAHAHAHAHA.  Nothing much to blog about,  just wanna share this happiness all around.  
Once again,  HAPPY REGISTERED SISSY.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)