Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

250511



Tired is the only word that can describe my physical and psychological feelings recently . My job is driving my crazy ,  meeting at late night and boss bad temper . Oh No . Too bad I can do nothing cause I need those money to feed myself and travel expenses for my Bangkok plan .

And , the last final exam is around the corner which is NEXT WEEK yet I still haven't touch my books yet , I'll spend all my time in reading starts for this SUNDAY which my JOB ends . Hope that I can score as many A as I can . Pray for me people . Thanks God . :D

Skin is getting dehydrated recently (even my hands and legs ) , baby skin had left me for so long ! I need my baby skin back and now I need to do something badly !! Any nice product to intro people ? Ughhh , it use to people ask me what product I use end up now I am the one who asking back . Shit !

Last , show you guys something interested ... the baby boy !! He is super notty and cute . :D






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)