Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

080411


Call me Emo Queen from now onwards please people .
Don't know what the hell happen to myself , emo till the max .
Daddy leg injury yesterday early morning , wake by Mommy scream and lots of BLOOD @@
Send Daddy to the nearest hospital , but their service is f*cking SUCKS !!!!!!! SUCKS to the max !!
No doctor in the emergency room ! WTF ! Then why call emergency ?
Do they know what's the meaning of EMERGENCY ? Lemma !
Now I know why so many people DIE when accidents !

Here comes our story in the most famous aka expensive private hospital here !
We arrived the emergency room at 7am and they tell us no doctor . The nurse helps daddy to clean up those blood and send for X-stray .
After that they send us to the room which cost 60 bucks for just a bed and ask us to wait for the doctor to come which is coming at 9.30am .
After half and hour , they ask us to pay 3000 bucks for deposit and admit for 1 night ! WTF ?!
When we ask for reason , and they say " Idk , anything just wait for the doctor to come"
So what for they ask us to admit since the doctor haven't meet us up at all ?
Tik Tok Tik Tok .. 10.30am the doctor still haven't reach hospital yet ! He follows Thailand timezone ?
End up we pay 350 bucks for those sucks service without stitching and change to those normal clinic !!
The clinic only  take 1 hour and 200 bucks for all those thing !
Show you guys my daddy's leg.. ='(



Last night was the emoness night ever I had last night , drove the car round and round over the city till SP . Brave huh ?
As you know , I never drive there before and I get LOST . FML
I though I could find the way back yet I can't . And I cry all the way long , not because of get lost , its lonely .
When I need someone , you always not there be with me .
YOU ARE JUST NOT THERE ! So called so close , yet so far ?
I spend more then 3 hours to find someone accompany me , but there is no one free for me at all .
That's why I made up my mind , there is no one else in the world will care bout you more then yourself .

Never mind , keep up all those emoness and back to the shinny me ! :)
April had start , Birthday is coming soon . I had a wonderful birthday last year , wondering what will I get this year .
Macbook Pro ? Mommy suddenly mention bout it this Morning . Craving for so long and hope that I'll get it . :)
And , Canon 1000d is on the way !! xD

Oh ya, almost forget to mention that Rasa-Sayang is having Buy 1 Free 1 Promotion again !!
Had my Birthday Vacation at there last year . That is the BEST buffe I try before , even better than E&O Hotel. Lets check out the pictures. Click here ----> PICTURES 
Btw , any nice Western Restaurant in PENANG recommended ?
I have no idea where to have the Birthday dinner this year :(

Kay kay , this post is kinda long and I should stop now .
Update again when free .



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)