Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

250311


The babyboy is finally off to CHINA for 10 days !! 
Luckily I'll gonna spend the last 3 days in Genting with my classmates and lecturer , and examssss .
so that I won't bored / emo till die while he is not around .
But the main point is , he didn't spend his last day with me as he promised . 
I am so freaking pissed-off , yet I don't think he feel sad for this . FML . 
But never mind , I still spend the night with the Tan's family member which is his Sister Lynn . 
Starbucks coffee at Autocity and AmpSquare after that . 
AmpSquare is time to update !!! If not sure'll get knock out by Redbox or Neway .

Most of those picture are snap by Lynn the photographer .  Here goes some funny pictures .. We take videos too ! But won't public in here . Sorry~~ 

 










So well , March had come to the end .
And APRIL is coming !!!
I LOVE APRIL if you know me well , you'll know the reason .
time for nap.
chao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)