Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gadgets for 2011

For the pass year 2010 , I've listed my Gadgets List and now I realize that I've done most of them !!
Big claps for myself !! Yeah .

So here's the LIST of 2010

1. 38kgs ( ✓ )
2. Long long hair ( ✓ )
3. Birthday Trip ( ✓ )
4. Canon-G11 ( ✓ )
5. Vication with the loves one
6. That LV handbag ( ✓ )
7. Sexy slim and fit body
8. Iphone 3Gs in WHITE ( ✓ )

So for this year 2011 , a brand new list is OUT !! :) Some of them will still be the same...
Lets get it one by one !!!

1. Perfect body shape
2. Long and Healthy hair
3. MacBook Pro
4. Vication with the loves one
5. PRADA handbag / purse
6. Get my dream JOB
7. Brand new sunglasses






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)