Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

2nd Anniversary w/ Belle



Hello readers , how you guys spend your Raya's eve last night ? I spend it with my babe Bellezx . A belated celebration for our 2nd Anniversary !! And we celebrate at Haagen-Dasz ! OH-MY-LOVE .


At first , we plan to sing k at Redbox after my class , end up cancel cause I have to settle up something and , Bellezx bring Bubu and Pink ( her doggie ) visit the vet , so we just pospone to the night . So after Bellezx movie with her lovely boyfriend , we meet at Haagen-Dasz Pulau Tikus straightly .


We chat , gossip and take pictures non-stop whole night . And another thing i found out is , every single table have an DSLR on it ! I was like WOW . Of cause babe Bellezx bring hers too ! There are always new topic between us , just like the well never ran out of water ! HAHA .


So , lets the picture talks !



















Last , both of us and our COUPLE phone !! =))





So , how bout have a trip for celebrate our 3rd Anniversary next year ?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)