Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010



Phone still lying quietly . This result is already in my expected actually , the only surprise is not as sad as the last time . Perhaps this is the feeling of lost hope ?


A busy week this week . Busy but enrich ! Shortly went to the weekend again . Wish the time could stop at this moment sometimes . The Kek Lok Si Temple Trip and Lunch at Clinic Cafe bright up my days ! Every one is really happy , hope that can happen every week .


Planned to visit some camera shop tomorrow after class , is time to take action for my G11 plan . Is been hold for couple months . Although still don't have enough money , so I plan to borrow from Daddy ! Anyway , hope to find the ideal price that I can afford .


Singapore trip is still on hold by Mommy , arghhh . I want go Universal Studio so badly ! Can't even wait another day ! LOL . Sister ask me go talk with Daddy , haha . Daddy and Mommy is going Thailand next week , and I am the driver to fetch them to air-port in the early morning .


Is time to bed now , early class tomorrow . Will update soon bout the Clinic Cafe Lunch . =)
Nights.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)