Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Emoness



Tsk tsk. shoo away all the EMONESS and back to normal . Broke up dosen't means the end of the world . I should appreciation what I have now . Big THANKS to babe Belle , she always accompany me this few days , even we are not together , I can always get her message . Thanks babe ! Hugs !


Exam is around the corner , I should spend more time on revision from now start ! I want all A this time , is a MUST . So that I can ask Daddy for sponser bout the S'pore trip end of the year . Still , I wanna go Universal Studio at S'pore so badly . Daddy daddy please .


August had come to the end and September is coming next week , also mean that , me and babe Belle is going to celebrate our 2nd Anniversary soon ! Although we only know each other 2 years , yet we know each other so well ! So called ' Soul-babe ' or ' Soul-mate ' ? HAHA . Is glad to know you babe . Any nice place to celebrate anyone ?


Is saturday , and .. I'll try to upload all the pictures take by BABY-G !! Kinda lazy actually .
Stay tune .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)