Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

more then words

Is a special holiday today , for celebrate George Town was included Heritage 2 years . We love holidays !
Read an article this morning , make me think about myself and my life .


MYSELF
I have waste the first 20 years of my life for doing nothing . And i am so regret now .
That's why i am studying so hard , love my family , friends and of cause the only one Hubby - LYF .
I don't wanna wake up one day when i was 30 years old and found out that i have did nothing in the pass .
I have changed after i meet Hubby . I tried to control my temper , volume , barbaric , etc .
I even stop clubbing because of Hubby ask to .
FYI , I use to hang out till mid-night every weekend in the pass , but not NOW .
No one believe that i really stay at home and off to bed at 12am Saturday . IMPOSSIBLE right ?
Yet i really spending my weekends with daddy and mommy . Be a good good girl .
The ONLY thing that never change is .. imma still a SHOPAHOLICS !!
That's why i always craving for something new , especially 3C products ! Craving for CAMERA lately .
This make Hubby damn headache i know . HAHA


FAMILY
I am so lucky , lucky then lots of people out there . I do admit i am so LUCKY and HAPPY .
I have a full healthy family , enough for live comfortably .
Even though Daddy make a big mistake before , but in the end he turn back to us . OUR FAMILY .
From that time i knew did something wrong dose not matter , the point is learn to change .
I am the smallest in the family , Daddy and Mommy treat me like Princess . Of cause bro and sissy love me too .
Still remember that when i was 18 , i wake up one day and told Mommy that i wish to go going Cameron Highland cause i miss the weather there .
And we do visit Cameron Highland at the weekend .
When i was 17 before i get my driving license , i told Daddy that i want a Black Myvi . End up , i get it after i get my license .
How lucky am i ? Yet i never feel enough . I always want MORE !
Conclusions , they'll buy everything i want if they can effort , yet is not enough . That's why i am so barbaric .


LOVE
Time flies , never found that we've been together for 3 months . Yea i know it was only 3 months not 3 years . LOL
Sometimes i do feel depress for this long-distance relationship and make me wanna give up .
Yet Hubby cheers me up every single time and make me love him more and more day by day .
Maybe he is not the perfect one is others vision , yet he is perfect enough for me .
He changed , he try to control his temper , volume , even for force himself to pick up my call in the middle night .
I do hope and wish that he will be the LAST one in my life , just like he hope that too .
Will it happen ?
Make my wish come thru some day LYF ! * cheeky me *


FRIENDS
I have lots of Hi-Bye friend , means ' Hi , how are you . Got to go , meet u next time ya ! '
End up , we never went out together before . So , i don't have lots of CLOSE-FRIEND
I tried to build up good friendship actually , maybe i really don't know how to communicated with strangers .
I don't know how to act friendly , i only SMILE for manner to friend friends most of the time .
Forgive me that i have a LANCII FACE . I don't mean to .
I am a talketive people actually , really . I can talk non-stop with those friend already know .
So please make friend with pity me ? HAHA






No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)