Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sick






Officially sick now . Gastric is suffering me , vomit 6 times plus in a day . ZOMG
Wake up yesterday , after i brush my teeth and start feel like wanna vomit .
I though after drink ENO will be better , yet is NOT ! It dosen't work this time .
( i don't know what's the name , it just call ENO in my house . )
Can't sit and stand properly in the class , just like an hyper active kid yesterday.
Before i had lunch , i vomit lots of acid and i though is because i was too hungry and i go had my lunch - Hokkien Mee
After half an hour , another vomit season . =(
End up i decide to see the doctor which located near my college , the doctor was so UNPROFESSIONAL !!
He just ask me this and that , and give me the medicine that cost me 80 bucks !!!
Farking expensive man ! Some more he told me is already ' student price ' . BULLSHIT


And the doctor give me an injection for anti-vomit that cost me 20 bucks is useless also .
I at lease vomit 2 times after i go home and super duper SLEEPY .
I sleep from 4pm till 8pm , wake by mummy for drink some Chinese tea then continue sleep till this morning .
Finally , i feel much better now , yet still no appetite . Don't feel like eating at all .
Another sets of assignment which need to pass up on next Tuesday !! GOSH
How am i gonna complete in time ?! Nuts or what ?
Gonna stuck myself in front of my lappy again . Ughhh


Back to my weekends ! i LOVE my weekend . Feel like i have long period didn't enjoy well during weekends .
Friday , finally i dye my hair to dark brown again . ( Although lots of people don't feel difference at all )
Before that i get the message from Bella said she took MC and wanna dated me for late lunch .
* I jump from the sofa when i get her message ! So excited *
Of cause i replied her Yes and will rang her after i dye my hair .
And we have lunch at ... SHANGHAI DING HOUSE again . We use to have lunch at there 2 years ago .
Yea , 2 years already pass like we just blink our eyes .


menu of ...



The same thing we eat like 2 years ago .



The Bella which don't wanna show her pale face .




Is Daddy's Birthday celebration on G-Hotel last Saturday night .
The food was alright , the service was not bad too . Just , Shangri-la and E&O will better .
Not much picture taken on that night actually , too hungry maybe ? LOL
* I wish i was using G-11 on that time , like SERIOUSLY , too bad i am NOT *
After dinner we just walk around Gurney and home .
I love that night !


Bag of the day



G-Hotel









Brother and me




Sunday , wake up in the early morning for no reason .
Since that's too free for me , i date Mango for lunch at Sunway Winter Warmers .
We talk alot , and finally i found the Spain jersey . Yet , is too expensive for me to afford it . I just gave up . =(


The place i love to chill the most



While ' mango ' meet ' tomato ' ... ? xD







Lastly , guess who took this pic while i was driving ?






I have lots of thing wanna buy actually . Why girl always buy non-stop ?

H-E-L-P !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)