Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hubby is BACK




Hubby is back ! And makes my weekend become another memorable weekends .
I miss him so much , seriously . I think this should count as a small surprised .
Get the massage from him that wrote ' Don't date any friends , see you tonight ' and i only replied him ' WHAT ? '
I though i'll be spending my night infront the TV for watching World Cup and now totally changed !
And i was rushing to bath , blow my hair , pick the dress . I am so not well-prepared .
Idk how to express the feeling i have at that moment . Yet is SWEET .


Yes ! We watched ' Twilight Saga - Eclipse ' .
Hubby force himself to watch this movie with me , he have an bad experience for New Moon .
End up he said , this is better than that ! =)
I though i will watch this movie with girl friends , its really makes me happy !
I always wanted to share something that i really liked with him , and now i did .
This movie is GREAT ! is an MUST watch movie !!








I close my face when Jacob kissed Bella , feel like OMG ! How can she did this ! LOL
And , i cried when Edward propose to Bella , so touch !
Who cry too ?


Miss hubby so much .
Again , he make me feels i pick the right one this time .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)