Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

♥ Despicable Me ♥



Wearing my SPAIN HOME WOMEN JERSEY


I am so hell happy now . xD .
Continue read and you'll know what thing make me happy .
Part of the lecture are out station to KL for meeting , so our class get cancel .
Yet , still have class on Thursday and TEST ! Ishhh .
As usual , NO revision at all , gonna screw my test again tmrw .


Get text from Mango ystd night for asking me for a dated and movies !
Hell know how much i like watch movies . And of cause i always free for dated with girls . =)
Before that i was trying to dated someone else out actually , yet i fail . Is good i fail . HAHA
She wake me up at 10am yet we actual dated on 3pm . FML
She was busying on her car servicing and and idk wat else that make me wait till 3 hours . LOL


We had our light brunch at Secret Recipe and watched ' Despicable Me ' in 3D version .
Yes i still feel a little sad that can't watch ' Toy Story 3D ' , i swear i'll buy the DVD !
The movie was funny and make us laugh out loud , the small yellow things is cute ( idk what it call actually ) .
Why there are so many people at the shopping mall during weekdays ?








Feel a little bit void after FIFA World Cup finished . Like nothing to do anymore .
Another 4 years , i am so old that time ! Maybe will watch the match with my husbandy and baby ? * thinking to much again .
Everyone knows about Paul the Octopus nowadays and everyone is talking bout it !
Can Paul help me pick the question will come out in the exam ? LMAO
And another things that i still haven't mention in my blog yet is ... SPAIN is the CHAMPION !!
too bad i didn't bet on it in the last match , if not i'll be very rich now . FML


See you SPAIN after 4 years !!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)