Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

possessive



Closed my eyes .
Pretend that i didn't saw anything . Pretend that i don't know anything .
We fight for the disagreement . We get mad , hang up the phone . And still get mad .
Finally you call , i was waiting for your call so long baby .




Still craving something new for myself .
EX-1 , come to MAMA faster please . I am so tired of waiting for such long time .
I'll buy it , even you'll gonna make me BROKE !
It worth for starve everyday .
Blackberry and Macbook is trying to catch my attention , i'll spend more to get them if i can't get you .
I don't want ~ ( I know baby boy is so weary of my possessive
)




And , Eeyone in the house . =)
Ignore my muscle arm , idk what happen with my arm too .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)