Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011



Well , here I come again . Lots of homework + assignment + test is waiting for , yet I still lazy to touch it . I am damn lazy nowadays , cause work and study at the same time maybe ? I have totally no TIME for relax and shopping ! GOSH . Is time to stop all those event job and concentrate on my studies . Exams around the corner AGAIN ! FML . Non-stop exam for my course , HATE till the max .


I'll work until end of January then relax for the Chinese New Year Holiday , and exam comes. Means I need to study hard during CNY ! =( . Last sem result is so so POOR . Must hardworking on this sem if not I'll slap myself ! Serious !! I just wanna graduate from here fast and leave this place . Hope everything will under control as what I had planed . Pray hard***


I have totally no hope on any other things , U'll know what I mean if u know me well . Is very disappointed and speechless .


Off to class . Bye .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)