Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

over spend




Hello readers,

Wednesday for me is a more relaxing day. Because I only have 3 hour class and it falls on 2pm.
So that I can have enough sleep and well prepare.


The classmate play fool around with my name yesterday.
As lecturer always said, 2 and above must put 'S', and the classmates said 'so how many Junee'S' there are in the class?'
I was like 'HUH?' LOL. Are they cute? =)


When i open my purse yesterday, only left 100bucks inside and I was SHOCK! How come?
So i make a checklist for myself, end up I found out that I am totally in the situation of OVER SPEND!!
Only 21th of July today and I had spend all my pocket money! OMG.
And the 100bucks is the balance of last months. I still haven't pay the phone bill and insurance fees yet.


show u guys the list :

Hair treatment -- RM150
Jersey -- RM 80
Bag -- RM 80
Outings -- RM 50
Parking -- RM 50
------------
RM 410
------------

Food are NOT included yet! ZOMG. Where can i get the money now?
I NEED A JOB SERIOUSLY!
Hope PC Fair hire me as a part time, so that at lease i can earn some and cover my over spend. *praying hard*
No more shopping from now onwards, only breads are available for my meal.




HOW PITY AM I?


Is time to get ready for the MPW classes. I HATE MALAY!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)