Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Study week = Bored



Well , lest talk about my study week . For your information , the current week is my study week and next week will be my revision week , and the FINALS fall on the following week . Why am i keep reminding the readers bout my finals ? I guess they don't even care actually . Only the Boyf will keep nagging me every single day . LOL

I spend most of my time to do my revision everyday , end up will turn to hanging myself on the FACEBOOK and my lovely TWITTER ! Ughhh `` I hate myself for being like that . Mummy even say ' So your study = Online ? ' And guess what , she know about FACEBOOK too nowadays . Of cause , i successful to force myself study finish 3/4 of those subject and waiting for the revision class next week . Oh ya oh ya , my TweetDeck is BAD in condition this few days , anyone same with me ? Or i am the only one who have problem with it ?

Argue with the Boyf on Monday , is just a small problem actually , yet we argue like no tomorrow . He don't even wanna phone me in the second day , that's why we argue again on the second and also the third day , fortunately we make peace on the day fourth . Wink ``` Another thing is , anyone hv a Maybank and Maybank2u account here ? Kinda pissed off of the Maybank ATM system ! And Bonuslink too !! Is just wasting my time for doing the TAC code !! And the main point is , I HATE MALAY !! All my friend know i don't read malay at all . FML

Actually i plan to make a complain bout the wages paid from XX company , i even call the Labour Law Office for confirming the information that i search and print it out bout the wages paid during working on PUBLIC HOLIDAY in both language which is English and Chinese for prevent she's giving the excuse as ' I don't know how to read English / Chinese ' . End up i failure because she was not in the office today . But , i won't let go so easily . So guys , if we work on public holiday ( Labour Day ) the paid we should get is suppose to be x3 !! Not only x2 !! Means , if you work RM100/day , on Labour Day you will get RM 300 . If they don't want to pay , we can just SUE them . Please contact me for more information , i would love to share this with you guys . Evil me. =)

I bet she don't know i am studying Law too huh ? LOL



Craving both of them recently , which one better ? Wish i could get one of them during my KL trip. HEHE

Is Saturday tomorrow , going anywhere ? I have no idea , end up i just stay i home i guess . Hmmp , any bored weekend i have .

Gonna phone the Boyf and check whether what is he doing in the most busy city in whole Malaysia -- Kay Ell ( KL ) . HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)