Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010


*Erhm erhm*

Lets shake and let me show off a little bit here , notice there is something on my finger ? Nahh .. Not the small finger .. Is another one .. Notice ? I officially LOVE it !! Is so hard to find a ring that can fit my finger size actually , is too small . Good news or bad news ? =)

College reopen today , back to class for 1 week for the revision . The stupid LIFT is out of service !! And the point is , i park my car at B4 and the class at 7th floor . ZOMG ! Every Monday is our FORMAL DAY so which mean we need to wear formal wear during every Monday . So i climb 9 floor of staircase with heels .Yes , with HEELS ! Clap for myself . LOL . Wish the lift back to work tomorrow please . I don't wanna climb staircase anymore . Hot and tired , really torturing us !

Another thing is , bout the XX company , I'll put my words on . Wait and see when they'll receive the lawyer letter . This is what you'll get when i treat you nicely but u just don't get it . I am not that type of "Good" girl as you think .

The Boyf get me the air-ticket today . Finally confirm will be staying there more then 1 weeks . I guess i'll be very poor and eat bread everyday when i come back . Sobs.. =((

Is time for me to sleep , early class tomorrow . Yawnn~ Nights



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)