Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spec day





Pictures of the day , in Spec for cover my goldfish eyes . LOL
Going for IT class later , lazy lazy . Update tonight . =)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here the night comes ! twink`` Yes i really wearing the spec whole day long until i lie on the bed and on phone with him . Keep on taking bout the ' Goldfish ' topic with Roy and Eshban on FACEBOOK today , Ughhh ... i know they are peli ING me . Yet they're still my buddies !! Is glade to know them although they always say that i am the most stupid one . LOL

Have a text on IT class today , although i can do the question but i found out that i really so weak on that question ! i even hang there 15 min yet can't finish the question . Hmmp . Final Exam was delay due to lack of class room , so it falls on the last week of May . So that we are having another week of holidays for own revise and final revise at the 3rd week of May . He keep on nagging me to start doing my revise and i answer him ' okay , i'll do it later ' everytime . Last , do nothing but hanging myself on the FACEBOOK . Means the only way to let me do my revise is shut down the lappy . HAHA

The class finish earlier around at 3 plus , rang bro asking him for movie and we did it ! While on the way home , i nearly get bang by a stupid lorry ! Only 1 foot more the lorry will bang the driver side , means my side . I guess i'll sure die if i get hit ! Back to the movie , we watch IP MAN 2 !! The movie was so nice and i feel like 黄晓明 really man in every movie that he take part ! Awwww`` I wanna dream bout him tonight can i ? Ok , talk bout dream that remind me i have a bad dream last night ! Is a very bad dream . It scares me for the deep of my heart , everyone was running and hiding . And i was sitting there so worried bout him and waiting him to come back everyday yet he's not . I even wake and touch wood in the midnight . ==

I guess is time for me to sleep now , got a job for myself tomorrow at PIZA Penang . Who is working there too ? Text me text me . HEHE .

Nights people . xoxo . =)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)