Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

21th

The Birthday pass and yes i am fully 21th years old now . Count as adult already huh ? LOL . Simple celebration @ Shangri-La's Rasa Sayang Hotel last weekend . The Seafood buffer dinner was great enough for me . The only deficiency is HE is not there with me . How bad that i wish HE was right there be with me . Yet i know working more important . =) Am I enough understanding ? cheeky cheeky ``

The pictures not with me now , will upload all the pictures at FACEBOOK and here asap .

Finally watch the Ice-Kacang movie this afternoon . The movie was so so nice , so romantic and feel like why 阿牛 so romantic ? Wondering how pain after he crush his bicycle and get bang by the bus ?! I even though he will DIE !! OMG ~~

And , the emo is pass i guess . But seems like he still in emo mood now , trying hard to make him happy but why i always failure ? Trying so hard to work on it . Hope it's really work !! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)