Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

21th @ Shangri-La's Hotel



Happy Birthday to Mr. Lim !! 阿凡,达 !! This is the only things i can present you temporary . Sorry i can't celebrate with you on the day but i promise will celebrate for you other day ! * fingers crossed *



Count down count down , 2 more weeks to go for the FINAL EXAM !! I promise Mr. Lim that i'll try my best to score 3A in the FINAL . Hope i can make it and mummy will be very happy too i guess . Exam is around the corner and is time to start my revision in this few days , but really not in the study mood yet . What to do ? =( . Lecturer is giving lots of tips because we keep complaining the the exam timetable is too pack ! How pack it's ? Is 2 days for 4 subject ! Yea , is 2 days only ! Means i'll gonna have 2 subject in 1 day and is killing me ! That's why we force the lecturer to give us some tips ! HAHA

Get myself a job through ' Bella ' ( the wife of Edward Cullent's . LOL ) on last weekend . Is a simple job actually but we feel like dying for standing there 3 days ! Yea , NO SITTING . As long as we'll get the money , is okay . We really have fun and know some new friend , and i realise that i am still the LANSI one . I don't like people asking my phone number seriously . Ishhh.. =( . Please don't do that guys , i think most of the girl won't like stranger ask for their phone number nowadays . Is 2010 now , not 2003 anymore ! =)

And finally i post the picture of My 21th Birthday Celebration @ Shangri-La's Hotel . Just a simple celebration with my lovely family , too bad Mr. Lim was not there . If not it will be perfect . Lots of picture but i just post half of it , the loading of FB is quite slow recently . You guys feel so ? Btw , my TwitBird is been weird these day too . LMAO . Okay , lets show some pictures of my trip here . If not will be too bored for full of words ! =)

Here comes the pretty pictures ..

The view of ma room



The Garden




The Lobby





The rooms









The landscape











The foods.. Slurpx











My sweetheart Daddy and Mummy



Bro and Sis



My Mr. Bunny =)



And , me of cause !







Is too many pictures ! That's why i just post some of it at here . Others picture can have a look at my FB account ! Oh ya ,FINALLY i get the pay from SONY !! But i don't think they pay me the correct amount so will going to bank for check tomorrow . Mr. Lim is so busy nowadays , please take good care of yourself ya . And and and , another thing i must mention is .. THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT FROM MR. AREX POR !

Taaadaaa ~~~ I want this badly that's why i force him to buy me ! HAHA





End


P/S : most of the pictures are taken by Lumix LX3
nice ?

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)