Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Heart

Quite emo recently , know as moody . I shut down the door of my heart , and keeping myself away far from everyone . Is kinda hurt when you treat your friends with truth heart but end up they treat you like nothing , or maybe not even friends . I bet i'll never do that again !

I use to be a silent girl in the pass several years , until i meet some friends any they teach me how to speak for myself , not to hide everything inside the heart , and treat others people with my heart . I learn it well and i use it too . But finally i realise that not every single person will treat you back with their heart .

Knowing that someone who doesn’t know you (as in knows your name but never met,never talk ) and you don’t even know them at all (maybe not even names ) could actually judge you and acted like they’ve known you for ages and they totally understand what’s been happening to you , it is actually pretty annoying.

And when he / her friend’s ask, ‘ how did you know so much about her ? ’

The person said , " i don’t know , just heard from someone . ( and that someone turns out to not know you as well ) "

Isn’t that ridiculous ? At the same time , it hurts alot too . Because you know that you’re not like what they’ve said , but yet they want to judge you but not knowing you at all .

I used to be very brave , not afraid to say anything or blog about anything last time . But now i’m daunted . Now everytime when i speak , i've to filter my words and be careful about every single information that i'm sending out . Because you’ll never know who’ll turn behind your back and start creating rumors about you and the rest you know what’s going to happen . I believe everyone has been through this before . And i truly hate misunderstandings,and i think people really should get over some stuff that it isn’t worth for them to be angry of . Because nothing has ever happened and it isn’t even true .

I just want peace . But i realized , no matter how hard i tried to avoid , dramas will still come to you . Just hope to let you guys to understand , there’s always two sides of stories . Its really unfair to me , when you actually listen to one side of the story and judge me without even giving me a chance to explain myself .

But true , explanations are useless . Cause for those who hates me,even how much i explained , they’ll still never believe me . For those who are my friends , they don’t even need explanations because they know who i am .

‘ Your friend’s won’t need it , your enemies won’t believe it . ’

I change again . Maybe be the silent's will be safe from those rumors even there is no more joy in my life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)