Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

my Velentines



hahahaha. Valentines Day is 14/2, but, i ad celebrate it. My silly is going back to his hometown this weekend, and will be back on march. so he decided to celebrate earlier. So sweet``. We celebrate it at a German Restaurant, the silly book the table at evening, is almost full!! The food was nice, n the price was acceptable..

Thanks for giving me suprise bout the flower, silly said he never give any flower before. Trust it ? or not ? hehehe. evil me``.
and i buy the CK perfume for him.. hope he will like it as like me~ lol

another things is, i ad get my IPHONE 3GS last week. hahaha.
Silly said i wan da phone more then wan him.. making him jealous~ Dont worry B, i ll love BOTH~ hahaha. Actually B is the one who wan iphone kinda long, but now i bough it first. lol. Taaaadaahhh``` mua lovely iphone.. silly pick da pink cover.. i love it!!


Have dinner with mr.Kheng n his friend last weekend, it was full every place. Last, we make it at Kenny.. feel like Kenny's is delicious recently.. i wan i wan i wan eat the rice.. slurpx slurpx``


Mua B playing da iphone while waiting for da chicken~ ha


last, show u guys something. is.. the silly doing facial.. Don't kill me darling~ i just wan the share how cute my boyfriend was.
Love u more then u can though. muacks~


is time for class, gtg.
tata``


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)