Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

DAMN !!

DAMN !! baby have an serious accident at his hometown Sarawak, but i m so far away that caus me cant be with him at this moment.. baby was so sad and pain when he call me just now. But i have nothing to do except ask him clam down.. feel that i m so useless..

Feel so sad that i can't be the one who acc him right now. baby sumore said that wish he die inside the accident, that make me think bout one question... what if he really did? then will i cry and close myself inside the room few months, or what else? (tough wood!!) i don't even dare to think bout it. God pleas don't let this kind of thing happen in me. thanks~

I wish i could be with him now, really. But the filght was to expensive that almost cost me 1200 bucks, plus having class too, exam is around the coner.. All i can do is just keep talking with darling, make him and myself feel better. I think i need to go pray tomorrow.

Drive Carefully.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)