Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

nothing but everything


currently eh Junees O. missing her silly badly.
since i m so free at the moment, lets update some small things in my life. hehex
and, let the pic talks


the breakfast that silly buy for me, i ate it while on the way to class.
is nice, but i still prefer the Gurney eh. slurpx``


last saturday, we had our dinner at Fatties Park. for meeting babe Rachel. we talk bout IPHONE n BB.. last, i deside to hv an couple phone with her, IPHONE i pick!!
my silly, he KESI look away when i trying to take his pic.. ==


mine - grilled garlic chicken. is yummy !!


silly's - chicken golden blue. the cheese is taste too !! but mine 1 better~ hahaha


the pic i took when on the way to silly's house yesterday.. (>.O)


my sis found out that we like to buy the logo with smile face t-shirt a lot. lolwx
Mr.Happy, Don't Worry Be Hurley, Be Happy


and, finally i bought myself the 1st pair of CROCS !!! It cost me 200++ bucks but daddy and mummy say it looks alike with her school shoe when she was in secondary school. Is the cheapers 1 that time, only few bucks she says. heartbroked``


and, my Christmas present - Gucci Purse. I did't show it until now, will wait until New Year only use it. Is an limited edition!! love it very much~ muacks.


lastly, me again~ hahaha.
going to colour my nail to Hot Pink later, silly sure get shock tomorrow!!


nitex nitex



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)