Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

my perfect holiday !!


me me me `` in da hair still wet condition ~ not yet blow kor !
having few day off on last week.. so enjoy in every single day ! love it love it !!
`
day no 1. - movie and club is relaxing
straigh go baptain for hair wash first , den had our dinner @ bed . i do love tat kampung fried rice ! is so spicy man ! slurpx.. dar say , bed are going to on fire !! lolwx. after the dinner , when to gurney for a little shopping . not preety enuf time for me to shop , so dar said will bring me ther again 2moro means sunday ! perfect ! watch the twilight saga : new moon wif the sweet couple mr.kheng and leeyip . the movie was nice , but ending was .. so swt . == . after movie , meet daniel and his fren @ mois , but it was too hot n pack , den we decide change to soi 11 . feel much better at ther , didn drink alot tat day , jz few coz dont wanna get drunk and due to my healty reason . m i saying my healty reason ?! lolwx . after club , no mamak , no hokkien mee , but alan burger ! still da same , FAT ~~ awwww```` ( baby do u think of wanna suppore me for my slimming cream ? ) evil me .
`


`

day no 2 . - shopping whole day off

wake up preety late , had our lunch @ gurney pasta mania . the 1st time when ther , the taste was nice , plan for visit 2nd time . after lunch , dar buy a t-shirt at esprit . i lik tat shirt much , but dunno how dar feel ? =) and .. forget dy .. forget me coz i m getting older and older . swt . when home early coz is sunday nite , n i hv my family dinner every sunday nite .

`
day no 3. - stamp collect day !!
`
had lunch wif dar n daniel at .. a place near red garden but dunno name wat . daniel take us for a long way to get ther . lolwx . i'll keep silent for tat funny things . need to gv daniel face kor . lolwx . after lunch , headed to segi college for .. den wash my dirty car , and gurney gurdian . we spend 200 bucks++ @ ther !! omg ~ the vry 1st time . hahahahax !! collect 16 stamp tat day !! wow `` will show the pic bout wat i buy at ther next time . lazy to load my pic from my cam . lolwx . we shop @island plaza sumore ! who noe tiz place har ? i oways when ther when i was small , but now it look old n cold . pityyy . although is and old shopping mall , but i still buy few things in ther ! bough a pillow for dar too . let him miss me around when he fall as sleep . lolwx . collect another stamp at starbucks . and last , had dinner wif dar korkor . and , bek home for sleep . Zzz ..
`


i love my holiday , i love to spend my time wif my frenz and family and for sure my dar too .
`
`
P/S : dar say's , he'll gonna support me on buying more pink stuff in the future !!
PP/S : trying a brand new slimming cream recently , will post it out if is really effect !!
`
`
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)