Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thai de Land

Just a blink of the eye, it's already the middle of November.  And Christmas is around the corner!  Lovely Christmas, where should I celebrate it this year?  Singapore again?  Let's think bout it..  :)


Sawadiikapp~  I believe everyone know the news bout floating in Thailand,  such a sad case!  Most of my friend know that I LOVE THAILAND, not only the spicy food and also the couture.  Ignore me I don't know how to speak Thai.  At middle of September,  Hunnie and me pay a short visit 3 days 2 night to Hatyaii + Songkhla Thailand.  I've been craving for another Thailand trip since April after the Songkhla Festival.  I miss all those food especially the 7-eleven over there,  not like Malaysia's..  So lets just talk bout the trip. 


There gonna be tons of pictures.. be ready yaaa.. 
Our first meal in Thailand.. Pork Chop which you can't simply get it in Malaysia~










Spotted some news reporter down the streets










Shark fin.. huahhhhhhh~





































































































































Due to Hunnie is in a hurry to meet his customer,  we spend 1 hours from Thailand to Butterworth~  Can't believe it.  I guess that's all for my Thai trip..  Kinda lazy to type actually..  Counting on our next trip next year.  Excited! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)