Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Kay Elle


Well , back from KL been a week yet I still haven't write bout my Kay Elle post yet ! HA.
It's actually nothing to write about , just a simple yet full of happiness trip .
BIG thanks to my idol Mr. Sky for being my driver !
Fetching me here and there and accompany me shopping for whole day . =)
End up he spend some on his shopping too ! Evil me. HAHA



And another BIG thanks and touching part is the Babyboy
He purposely drive down to Kay Elle and fetch me back Penang . Gam Dong 99 . =')
Babyboy is getting fatter and fatter day by day , yet this doesn't make any effect to me
Shows that I like him not because of his handsome outlook !!
Yes , my boy is HANDSOME all the time for me .




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)