Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Cameron Trip


Oh I miss my fluent English !! Is been a while didn't update in English version . =) . Here go a little update and I'll back to my revision later !

Back from the Cameron Highland , I miss the weather there. COLD and WINDY is perfect for me ! Nothing special , not much pictures to shares too .

College had re-opened and exam weeks had starts too . I'll fail my TP paper I guess , didn't did well in the exam this evening . Slap myself hardly , how could I be so careless during exam ! FML . =( .

Had dinner with the Mama Tan and the Sis just now , finally meet him up officially !! Miss him badly for no reason . Hate myself for so stick to the Boy sometimes . Tsk Tsk . I should be more independent !!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)