Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Exam over

Well , finally the sem 2 finals exam end ! But another subject final exam is coming again . FML . Why my college is full of EXAMS ? Hate till the max !! Pimples is all popping out over the face , I want my pretty face back !!

The day after our exam , we are pleasure to attending Anglia Ruskin University Graduation as a helper on the stage . The graduation is simple and the lunch provided was nice ! Of cause is free for us . =)



Finally make my 1st visit to the new cinema in Island Plaza called W Cinemax for only showing 2D / 3D's movie . The sits are comfort and big enough ! But a little expensive though . LOL . ' YOU AGAIN ' is nice , reminds me of my high schools life .



Btw , HOLIDAYS is coming ! What should I do ? Any ideas people ? =)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)