Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day before External


Well , actually I suppose to do my revision now but end up I just update a little bit . =)
External exam at 9am tomorrow , is kinda nervous now .
I have been prepared for this exam 10 months .
I wish I could get a better result rather that PASS .
I never been so hard working before in my whole entire life ! I swear !
Even SPM/UEC I didn't study at all . Don't even flip my textbook . Regret ING .

So God , please help me this poor girl ! =(

I don't wanna put too much stress on myself , that's why I take a break this morning , hang out for grocery shopping with beloved Daddy and Mommy .
I love to follow them to shopping for some reason if you still remember I had mention before .
( Fyi , due to the stress problem I was over EMO for whole Saturday ! Even Croco fail to cheers me up . I reject all the suggestion he suggest . Sorry Croco . )

And yes , I spend a lots in Watson AGAIN . RM200++ fly away AGAIN .
Watson should happy that they have me this kind of customer could spend lots on them every month . LOL



Nothing much , only update a little bit to shows that my blog is still alive !
By the way , I gonna dye my hair again after 2 weeks .


Stay tune .


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)