Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Soriewww



Firstly I would like apologize for my renege , I didn't manage to post bout the trip that I went to Kay Elle City last weekend . The trip is not that excited as I expect , a little disappointed . But overall is still OKAYY . =) . Load few pictures in Facebook , few free for viewing .


Out with Isabelle today , nothing special only walk around Gurney and I bought myself a pair of Slipper ! MONEY fly again . Here comes the picture !


Oh ya , meet up lots of foreigners these days .First is Bangkok Thailand and now is .. don't remember the country name . Just know their country is a rich country in States . They can have 4 maids , 2 drivers and a gardener in 1 family . I only have a part-time maid in my family . LOL


Class tomorrow , will update more while free .
Stay tune .
xo .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)