Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Happy Malaysia Day



Happy Malaysia Day people .


Sleep at 5am this morning , wake at 2pm just now . Get screw by Mom and Sis . Is so so so tired , long time didn't hang over like yesterday . The last time was 1 year ago I guess . First visit to Voodoo the club , is the most hottest in town after Maison 69 . Baby boy stay awake for till 5am just for me . Awwww .


Still remember the friend always ppk me that I mention before in the previous post ? Finally we hang out this time ! Of cause , last weekend too . It was too pack yesterday , can't dance or walk . Imagine we are the Sardine Fish in the can . Overall it was fun , maybe is with the right people ? I LOVE to club with them seriously . The friends which I use to hang out with in the pass one year , but they all move to KL and leave me here . What a sad case .


Too bad no pictures for yesterday . Cause I don't use to take camera to club and .. IPHONE 3GS don't hv flash , that's why no pictures at all . Is okay as long as we enjoy . When will be the next time we meet ? Few more months to go I guess .












No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)