Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Lets go to HELL !!

Since everything going crazy , just go to HELL together !!!!!! Things did not happen in the way that i plan , everything just lost control ! Kinda pissed off this day , is time for me to relax i guess. Is time to say Welcome Back to the crazy me . Enough for everything .

Lets Drink , Dance , Drunk this and the following weekend !! All my babes , here i come !!! Say Bye Bye to the moody , life is full of FUN ~ Lets enjoy when we still young !! No more "stop-smoking" , "stop drinking" , "stop hangover" word from my mouth . Slap me babe if i say that ~

I wan drink , i wan dance , i wan drunk , i wan hangover every weekend !!

Don't act like shock buddies !!!
HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)