Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

look alike ?



Here i comes again !! Do we look alike in this pic ? i think so.. =)
someone use to hate him a lot last time , even warn me don't hug him anymore . Hmmp```

Finally i finish edit my blog skin after busying whole day . Yea , whole day man !
Keep change and change and change again . End up i prefer something simple and nice i think . LOL
Exam is around the corner
AGAIN , 2nd week of May !! FML
Assignment needed to pass up before that .
Ishhhh````` How am i gonna finish it in 2 weeks ?!

I HATE ASSIGNMENT SERIOUSLY !!

Outing with babe Rachel is the only daily activities of mine . We keep hanging around Gurney and Queensbay .
Or maybe this is the only place that we can hang out at small island Penang ?
Shopping mood are on recently ! Money spend like water flow , nothing better than shopping for a girl when they are bored and moody .
Right girls ?
So boyfriend , please beware of your wallet .
LOL
Cooking mood are on too recently !
Too bad i need to finish all the food after cooking . That's why i always force my brother to finish it .
Plan to cook Pork Chop tomorrow , wish i can finish it all myself .



The salted chicken and steam egg


here comes steam egg again , but with meat this time .


Oh ya , you guys watched that
Ice-Kachang Puppy Love ?? who wanna acc me for this movie ?
Text me text me.. =)

Is time for me to sleep.. Update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)