Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sick

The last weekend i stay in KL , will going back PENANG next Tuesday . Wish i cound stay here another week yet i can't . Can't imagine how to sleep when i go back Penang , the days when he not with me . =(

Fall for sick and get the stupid high fever after i updated the previous post , i guess because of sitting down the air-cond for too long period during rainy day ? Hmmp . Wake the boyf up to bring me visit the doctor , yet is useless . The fever visit me again second night , lose my appetite till now . We ate porridge as dinner that night , i can't even finish a small bow of porridge .




The following day , is Wednesday ! Pasar Malam infront the house and the boyf bought alot yet can't finish cause i didn eat alot , blame on me .




Thursday , Secret Recipe as lunch AGAIN !! Visit 3 times in a week . LOL




At night , we go Genting for coffee ! Yea , is Starbucks . LMAO . KL didn't have any Starbucks ?! Another thing is , there was an Uncle ask me
HOW MUCH when walking alone to the wash room . FML !!! Do i look like that type of girl ? #$%^&*! ==




Friday , we have an bad argue because of some small things . =( And i get fever AGAIN at night !! So the boyf force me eat porridge again . Yet this time is the famous porridge at KL called
Low Yao Kee location somewhere near Bankok Bank and infront of RHB bank and beside Maybank as you can see in the picture . The FISH porridge is most famous at there yet is already finish when we reach there .




This morning , PORRIDGE again in Mc.D . I swear i won't eat porridge in short while !!! And the boyf bring me visit the chinese doctor and cook this for me . Is so bitter yet i have to finish it ! Feel better now , and the boyf bring me to Mid Valley and i spend alot . While on the way go home , he said : Shopping is better then the medicine for you i think . Your fever is all gone while shopping . LOL



Thank you for the boyf taking care of me while imma in high fever , i know you wake up few times to check my body temperature in mid night . I do feel it in my heart . =)


And now , the boyf is out to work again and imma HOME ALONE now . Where to go tonight ? Will going Sunway Pyramid tomorrow for hunting legging . Price Yong and Milky are in too .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)