Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Days in KL



Here i come again . Since i have no cable from my camere , OPS !! is the Sissy camera that i mention before in FB . The only way that i can share a little bit pictures is taking pictures through my Iphone and upload to FB , and copy down from FB and paste it here . Why am i so pity ? Whatever la , as long as can share the pictures here it's worth ! Thanks to Sissy again . =)


We went to Kepong eat crab as our dinner on Sunday , kinda lots of people and make us wait like hell . The food was nice and the price was cheap , 6 people only cost us RM150 . Is this cheap in KL ? Yet i prefer Bukit Tambun Seafood ! And i found out that KL people loves to drink Chinese Ice Tea . So lets the picture talks !!

















Of cause before that we went to the Aquarium located at KLCC . The first visit that i make to the Aquarium was the Aquarium at Langkawi , around 10 years ago . LOL . Take lots of picture inside yet all in the camera , so i just grab some from Milky's FB since she already post it up . Sorry Milky~~





Shark fin and the Shark ? LOL




Here some information bout the Aquarium just [ CLICK ]


Talk to the Boyf bout which type of camera should i buy he agree S90 too ! So i time to save money and spend for it ! == . Another things that i craving for is the BB Curve and the LV Canvas . Too bad the Boyf ask me keep it out of my mind and stop thinking bout both of it ! Yet i still craving !! I don't mind to get it if they are 2nd hand too ! Just can't keep my eyes for both of their information . Oh ya , visit the Ralph Lauren at KLCC , and the price make me shock and i just can't control myself the " WTF " word coming out . Is freaking expensive men ! I can spend the same cost to buy an LV bag though . Totally out of my budget !!!!!!


Still haven't visit Pavillian and Sunway yet ! Is waiting the BoyF to bring me when he's free . I think is enough for today post . Cause is freaking cold now as imma sitting down the air-cond !! C-O-L-D !!


Where to go tonight ?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)