Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Ain't coming back

Time flies, not aware of 10 days has passed . Really could not bear to think of leaving tomorrow , but what can I do ? Time to the end , the left must always be left . I cherish this 10 days holiday . Even more pleased to see the boyfriend every day and follow him to work . 10 days I was sick for 5 days but he still take the trouble to take care of me , really touched . I will keep in mind, because had not been this way before . Although I have grown , but it really is my first time away from home for so long , all because of him .


My purpose in life is simple - to make friends is the intention of pay , and love is also the intention to talk . How others treat us , how we treat others back, right ? So I go back to the other side of the theory was right on him . Have told you before , because my experience , it led me to the different and my reaction is not that easy for you to guess . I will not doubt my other half , because I respect him . But you reminded me , if you do not usually contact with others , how others will suddenly call you ?


Dialogue from last night , I have clearly know what you think . So I do not check your phone is correct . Very happy I do the right thing again . You do not want to be a unfeeling person , just because you want to keep hope to others . Instead , what you told me ? How do you ask me to delete the photo and remove him from the FACEBOOK friend list ? Self-contradictory ? When you say " I will not find visit others house for looking someone ," this sentence, did you heard the sound of my broken heart ? Yea , my heart broke into pieces .


I wonder when you will see this article . However , it is no longer important . The remaining half of the Monday I will be more cherished . As I have promised myself that this will be the last time we meet . No contact with you anymore , so please take care of yourself .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)