Pages

Sunday, September 4, 2011

It's Sunday!




SUNDAY ! It's been a long time I didn't get rest and have a nice dating with Hunnie since I work . My bad . Finally I manage to took off on Sunday as I planed few weeks before , and have a perfect date with ma Hunnie Boy . :) Raya week drives me crazy , appointment full till max , back to back all the time and we work with EMPTY stomach . SAD .


Woke up pretty early this morning for no reason . Had our brunch @ 1st Avenue - Jade Blossom Restaurant , the food was so so only . Personally I prefer the Crystal Point's outlet in night time . And we spend 2 hours for massage at somewhere near New World Park which I don't know the name . 3rd place we go - Gurney ! Go for a waxing treatment and Hunnie Boy get me a prefect gift ~ :)


 Okay , it's time to sleep now , I'll try to update more offend . :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)