Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011.




Hey yo!! A brand new year had come, and I finally cut my fringe.
How you guys think? Any idea and comments? =)


Still busying my work and assignment in a brand new year, fyi, is my LAST sem now
means I'll gonna graduate from college soon!!
Time fly, time really flies.
It's like yesterday when I first step into college, and now we are leaving in few months


I do learn a lot at college, new friends and new life.
I'll miss the days in college I swear!!
Exam falls on Valentines Day this year, what a GREAT day. LOL
for the one who wanna celebrate, will suffer from headache how to plan their time
and for the one who are single, will happy for won't feel emo this year.
HAHA


And and and, the FINALS exam might falls on my BIRTHDAY!!
FML!! I DON'T WANT CELEBRATE MY BIRTHDAY IN EXAM HALLS


Btw, I am leaving Malaysia soon, is tomorrow morning.
Singapore here I come again!!
Visiting S'pore every year with my family is a MUST!
Hunt for bag this year, might get it tomorrow maybe.
and meet up my dearest babe Belle!!
So excited...
I miss her so so much, is just like missing a part of me.
Babe her I come!!
How many pictures we gonna take this time?
8Gb izzit enought for us?
HAHHAHAHAA




P/S: I am in sick condition now. Very very sick!!
Headache, flu, fever, sore throat and cough non-stop visit me together
Please go away from me, I want a nice trip!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)