Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sem break 2


Hey yo , here I come again .
A very busy weekend I had . Working for Singapore Sands Hotel at Gurney for 3 days .
Tired but I do have fun working with others , and the pay is GOOD !!

Sem break still have few days left , wish I could have more HOLIDAYS .
Spending my holidays in shopping mall most of the time , hanging here and there for nothing .
HAPPY !

Belle Tan had leave for a week , I miss her badly
I miss the days we use to be together
I miss her voice , I miss the days she scream always
I miss the way she act cute
Dunno weather she could take good care of herself , she can't leave alone in the world .
Waiting for her to come back in Christmas . =))


Last , my car get hit AGAIN .
Stupid people don't know how to drive , please go retake your driving skill test !
This is not the 1st time my car get hit infront of my house !
Funny isn't ? Really pissed me off 99 this time .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)