Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Moon cake baking



Mid-Autumn Festival is coming , and this the very first time I try to bake moon cake !! A very good experience for all of us I guess . Although the outcome is ... HAHA . I don't dare to eat , Mommy said it is too small and don't look like a moon cake at all ! Broke my heart .


While mixing flour with everything .




Ms Wong is our cook of the day . Mix it with our hands , they keep asking ' Did you wash your hand ? ' , yes we do wash !!!




Need 2 and a half hour for the flour done ! While waiting , we did this ! Lantern ! I don't know what this call in English , only know Mommy will buy every Chinese New Year for pray . But it looks like celebrating Halloween more .


Of cause every function with flour , end up they will play with the flour and OIL ! Is so fun that lecturer and students play together ! Too bad I need to went back early , NOT ENOUGH ! Heard they said this will be the last activities of this year , next will be 2011 . Which means , Prom is the last chance to take some memories picture .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to ask ?
Drop your questions right here and i’ll try my best to answer it :)